Tuesday 5 August 2008

Mind your Ps and Qs !

Bus journeys make for such educative trips..and so what did it teach me yesterday ?? NO Thanks..literally.

Having made a short trip on the Big Red Bus from home to home(well, friend's house, also my second home !), as my habit I paused before getting off to wave and thank the bus driver. A rude voice from behind, 'He's been paid enough just get on will ya !' RIGHT. A world where people do not forget but do not WANT to thank at all - looks like we are soon getting there ! Time for me to act ! I stopped and therefore stopping everyone behind me including lets say Mr.Rude X. Calmly to the impatient Rude X I said, 'Not everyone has to see a thankless day having helped the likes of you, I can add some cheer.'

Mr.Rude X could not have cared less, he muttered something under his breath as he finally managed to get off and run towards the station..but all was not lost ! I could see a few others wave and say THANKS as they got off the bus.. ah, world goes on you see..

No comments: