Friday 2 November 2007

What to THINK !

Still stuck in a meeting on Friday evening, having been thru the worst week ever at work, I was cursing my Manager for his habit of never wearing a watch when he commented thus to my colleague who was stalling us all giving no concrete reason whatsoever for his arguments -

Mate, do you think so or you believe so, I am not clear. If you think so then you will not want to accept our approach but if you believe so you will have a reason not wanting to adopt our approach.. we are waiting to hear..

Nice one. So am I but assuming when stopping with a thought and ascertaining when supplementing the thought with reasoning ?? If it's just a thought ideally does it result in blind leading the blind scenario ?? Too heavy for a Friday, eh ?? Perhaps I should have a think and come back ! :p

3 comments:

KP said...

lol.....:) for me friday is a holiday.....:) no work..i dont put my thinking cap on.....

name said...

Hello KP: You sound a bit too British than my Supervisor ! :o)

Thanks for finding time to hear me lament :p !

KP said...

hi its not british(but close)...its typical American attitude...